Creating your own Email Templates
- Click Manage Templates > General Email Templates
- Click 'Add Template'
Customising your Email Templates
- Give your template a memorable name (e.g. Xmas Card)
- Enable it by clicking the 'Active' checkbox
- Edit the text
- Use the dynamic variables on the right to pull in data from your database (e.g. to add the specific signature of the Project Manager add the variable #USER_SIGNATURE#)
- Click 'Save' to update the template
• #NAME# - the first name of the resource/client or lead
• #SIGNATURE# - Generic corporate signature as defined on the System Settings page
• #USER_SIGNATURE# - the signature of the user who users the template
Viewing the Template
Your new template will now be available in the All Resources/All Clients or All Leads pages in the Project Manager console.
- Click in the 'Actions' menu
- Select a suitable option (Email selected)
- Select the template you want
- Edit the template
- Click 'Send'